Sunday, August 17, 2008

CLEVELAND, OHIO: AUGUST 15, 2008, INSIDE THE COURT OF COMMON PLEAS


"He’s just trying to get a message out, vote. Just vote. Man they shoulda just gave him a fine. Man you shoulda just mailed that money in. You shouldn’t a had waste your time coming back. Man, I just recently registered to vote. Just recently registered. Thought I couldn’t, cause of my criminal background. Found out I could. Can’t wait to cast my ballot. I don’t wanna just vote for anybody. I’m still weighing. I’m still hearing. I still wanna, you know, I wanna hear more. I want it all the way to the deadline, to the end. I don’t want to just to rush and vote for nobody. Cause everybody not saying everything. I want to hear everything, you know. I want to hear everything. Before I cast my ballot, I want mine to count.”

No comments: